R2590,00 PER NIGHT (incl. Breakfast)
There are only 2 Luxe Rooms. They are on the upper level and have their own balcony which offer a lovely view over the vineyard towards the river. Price includes a welcome drink at check-in, breakfast, WI-FI, DSTV, air-con, safe, Illy coffee machine, tea station, bath, shower, king size bed (or two singles), work desk with USB charging point as well as inside and outside sitting spaces. Room service is also available.
R2490,00 PER NIGHT (incl. Breakfast)
There are 4 Grande Rooms. These rooms are on the upper level and have their own balcony which looks over the vineyard towards the river. Price includes a welcome drink at check-in, breakfast, uncapped WI-FI, DSTV, air-conditioning, safe, Illy coffee machine, tea station, bath, shower, king size bed (or two singles), work desk with USB charging point as well as inside and outside sitting spaces. Room service is also available.
R2390,00 PER NIGHT (incl. Breakfast)
There are 6 Entre Rooms. These rooms are on the ground level and each have their own patio which spill out onto the vineyard towards the river. Price includes a welcome drink at check-in, breakfast, uncapped WI-FI, DSTV, air-conditioning, safe, Illy coffee machine, tea station, bath, shower, king size bed (or two singles), work desk with USB charging point as well as inside and outside sitting spaces. Room service is also available.
- Check-in: Between 3PM - 10PM
- Check-out: 11AM
- Breakfast is served from 8AM - 10AM
- No smoking inside any accommodation unit. There is a room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition which is 50% of the room rate.
- No music audible from an adjacent unit allowed at any time.
- Quiet time is from 23h00.
- Maximum number of people permitted in the unit, is the number of people booked for overnight accommodation, for example a hotel room only 2 people. No day visitors are permitted.
- Food & beverages not purchased on the property (at the hotel) but purchased elsewhere and brought onto the property by a hotel guest may only be consumed by the guest inside the guest's hotel room. A corkage fee will be charged for beverages bought elsewhere which a guest wishes to consume at the hotel dining area, pool area or any other communal area on the property.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Packages, specials and discounted rates are only available if booked directly with Pont de Val and not via third-party websites and other travel or tourism platforms.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuation. The difference in price on a particular booking, due to a rate reduction or promotion implemented after the booking was made, will not be credited or refunded as the rate for that particular booking will remain the same.
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
- Pro-Forma Invoice or Quotation is only valid for 48 hours, accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are non-refundable in the event of non-arrivals.
- Rates are non-commissionable to registered Travel Agents.
- Upon payment of the or the total amount, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
- Pont de Val is not responsible for any injury of any person or the loss or damage to any property.
- Damage to Pont de Val’s property by the guest will be billed to the guest's account. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Pont de Val, reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest's credit or debit card.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations and amendments to a booking must be submitted in writing. No amendments are guaranteed until written confirmation is provided by Pont de Val.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit. In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation fee:
- Between 7-14 days prior: 25% of full rate will be refunded
- Between 14-21 days prior: 50% of full rate will be refunded
- More than 21 days prior: 75% of full rate will be refunded
4. No money will be refunded in case of earlier departure.
5. Refunds will only be made once 100% proof from our banking institutions has been received. This process could take 7 to 10 working days.
Vaal Accommodation near Parys
Vaal River accommodation near Parys, luxurious and in French countryside-style. The escape, perfect for a weekend away from Joburg, includes both a boutique hotel and several holiday homes just a stone's throw from Pont de Val Riverside Restaurant, venue to an exclusive dining experience, weddings, concerts and events.