- Relevant and minimal personal information of Users is collected for the purpose of managing User’s communications with Pont de Val. Users warrant that all personal information supplied by them regarding an electronic transaction is both true and correct. In the event of any aspect of their personal information changing post submission, it is their responsibility to immediately notify Pont de Val of the said changes. Notification must occur via an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Users agree to indemnify and hold Pont de Val, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and members harmless from and against any claims, damages, actions and liabilities including without limitation, loss of profits, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of Pont de Val’s reliance on the User’s personal information in fulfilling an online order, should their personal information contain any errors or inaccuracies.
- Relevant and minimal personal information of Users is collected automatically by Pont de Val and its authorised technology agents as a result of the User’s visits to the Pont de Val Website and the User expressly consents to the processing of their information. This consent is effective immediately & will endure until the relationship between the User & Pont de Val has been terminated. Pont de Val’s agents and service providers may also automatically log Your “IP address” which is a unique identifier for the User’s computer and/or other access device. Further and to the extent necessary, Pont de Val may utilise the User’s contact information, submitted, for communications with the User such as marketing or rendering Services requested by the User from Pont de Val. This information may include, without limitation: the User’s name and e-mail address. Pont de Val will not edit, disclose or sell any personal information to third parties other than required for the provision of the Services and electronic communication and transaction facilities to the User; in the ordinary course of business and where required to do so by law. The User agrees that their submission of their personal information, including via telephone; post; online registrations; subscriptions; use of the send to friend facility or by any other means, indicates their willingness for such information to be processed as discussed herein. Processing shall include collection, receipt, recording for marketing and other purposes, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or merging, linking, as well as blocking, degradation, erasure or destruction of information.
- Users may opt to unsubscribe for newsletters and any other electronic communication sent from Pont de Val by use of the “unsubscribe” option provided on each communication received.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Pont de Val has in place policies and procedures to protect the personal information Pont de Val collects about the User.
- Users acknowledge that records relating to the provision of Services and personal information may be required to be retained in terms of law, operational purposes and for evidential reasons by Pont de Val. Users expressly agree to such processing, retention and necessary access to such records.
- Further, and to the extent necessary, Pont de Val may utilise the contact information to provide the User with information requested by the User in relation to events, services and/or products offered by Pont de Val.
- The User expressly consents to their contact information and the contact information of third parties that the User has submitted being used for communications such as email and sms marketing and distribution of newsletters to Users or the relevant third parties. This contact information includes without limitation: names, email addresses and/or contact numbers. In providing information relating to third parties, the User warrants that they have the right to provide such information. The User agrees that their submission of their information indicates their express willingness for their information to be used as discussed above.
- Users may revoke their consent given to Pont de Val in terms of the above at any time. The revocation should be in writing and addressed to Pont de Val’s Information Officer. Revoked consent is not retroactive & will not affect disclosures of User’s information already made.
- If the User elects to submit content to Pont de Val via the Website and/or via email, which would include but is not limited to: feedback on articles and/or experiences, the User agrees for such information submitted to be published by Pont de Val with their name and other information provided.
- to comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend Pont de Val’s rights, equipment, facilities, and other property;
- protect Pont de Val against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website; and/ or
- protect other Website Users or third parties affected negatively by the relevant User’s use of the Website.
NO FOOD OR DRINK MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE VENUE. FOOD AND DRINKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE INSIDE. IF OUTDOOR EVENT TICKET HOLDERS ARE WELCOME TO BRING PICNIC BLANKETS, CHAIRS, UMBRELLAS. NO GLASSWARE IS PERMITTED.
IMPORTANT INFO: ALL COVID SAFETY REGULATIONS WILL BE ADHERED TO INCLUDING VENUE CAPACITY AND HYGIENE PROTOCOL, ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
- Please note that all payments are non-refundable.
- No refund will be made should one or more guests cancel.
- Adding more guests is subject to availability.
- All prices include VAT.
- No refunds will be made in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- Tickets for a particular event/show/concert on a certain date can not be exchanged/swopped for tickets to another event/show/concert on another date.
- In the case of any unforeseen changes to the events, guests will be contacted with new arrangements.
NO FOOD OR DRINK MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE VENUE. FOOD AND DRINKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE INSIDE. TICKET HOLDERS ARE WELCOME TO BRING PICNIC BLANKETS, CHAIRS, UMBRELLAS. NO GLASSWARE IS PERMITTED.
Online RegistrationYou may be required to register with us before placing your first order online. Please click on Register to complete the registration form. Registration and/or use of our online shopping services constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by our Terms of our Services.To register you will be required to provide certain personal information including personal and payment card details, as well as an email address and password. Please keep your personal information secure. We accept no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the unauthorised use of your personal information. You will be required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our online shopping site. To amend any of your details, please go to “My Account”.
Product Sales and AvailabilityAll products displayed on our website are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the Republic of South Africa, and are quoted in South African Rands. We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products and services from time to time without notice. We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you, are not available.
ColoursWe have made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot warrant that your device’s display of any colour will be accurate, and therefore slight variations in colour might occur.
Content ErrorsWe regret that no order will be accepted should we have identified a material error in the description of any of our goods or services and/or their prices on our website. Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
Alcohol SalesAlcohol may only be purchased by customers who are 18 years or older. For this reason, we may refuse an order at our discretion and orders may not be transferred from the customer to any other person. If you are purchasing more than 150 litres you will be required to provide a valid liquor license to conclude your purchase.
PricingPrice will be charged that are reflected on our website, subject to availability. All prices include Value-Added Tax. Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited offer stipulations. Special promotions apply only to items on your original order (i.e. not on items which are added after the order was placed).A delivery fee will be charged for each order you place.
PaymentBy submitting your order, identity number and payment card details, you warrant that you are authorised to make payment with the payment card and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
Stock AvailabilityWe cannot always guarantee stock availability. Where you have authorised us to do so, we will deliver a substitute product, if possible. If we are unable to supply certain items or quantities ordered, you nevertheless agree to accept delivery and make payment for the items that were delivered (as part of the same order).
Confirmation of OrdersYour offer is deemed to be accepted when you receive an order confirmation.
DeliveryWe have outsourced all delivery and collection arrangements to reputable, third party service providers. Accordingly, we cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any loss or damage caused by them.Orders placed during weekends or official public holidays will be shipped on the first following business day. The estimated shipping time for deliveries within South Africa is between 2-5 business days, depending on your location.Please note that orders cannot be delivered to post box addresses.The sale and delivery of liquor is subject to national and provincial laws. Accordingly we may not accept orders for delivery of liquor where this is prohibited. Alcohol purchases will require proof of age on delivery. If such proof is not supplied, your order may be cancelled. Wine deliveries may not be legally permitted on Sundays in certain provinces. In the Western Cape, wine may only be delivered after 11 a.m. on Sundays.On delivery, you will receive a detailed tax invoice showing the product price details, the delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount debited from your payment card. You, or your authorised representative will be asked to sign a duplicate copy of the delivery note to confirm receipt. For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf.Should no-one be in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver will keep the products and leave a notice. The driver will try to contact you to make new arrangements for delivery or collection. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required.
Returns & RefundsIf you are for any reason dissatisfied with any item purchased online, you may return it within 7 days of receiving the goods, for a full refund, replacement or exchange, provided you have the original tax invoice, and it is in a saleable condition.The customer will be liable to cover the cost of the return.The return/ refund process may take up to 30 days from the date that Pont de Val received the returned goods. For refunds or returns, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 016 004 0019.All products should be returned to Pont de Val, 212 Boundary Road, Parys, 9585. Please note that we do not deal with the South African Post Office at all, and no returns will be accepted from them.
CancellationIf for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by visiting “Your Orders” on our website, or by contacting us on 016 004 0019. You will only be able to cancel orders until midnight on the day prior to the date of delivery. We may debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will remain liable for the full purchase price, including all related costs. We reserve the right to cancel any sale and/or your registration in the event of a breach of any of these Terms.
Risk and OwnershipRisk in the products shall pass to you or your authorised representative on delivery. We will retain ownership of the products until payment is received in full.
- Packages, specials and discounted rates are only available if booked directly with Pont de Val and not via third-party websites and other travel or tourism platforms.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuation. The difference in price on a particular booking, due to a rate reduction or promotion implemented after the booking was made, will not be credited or refunded as the rate for that particular booking will remain the same.
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
- Pro-Forma Invoice or Quotation is only valid for 48 hours, accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are non-refundable in the event of non-arrivals.
- Rates are non-commissionable to registered Travel Agents.
- Upon payment of the or the total amount, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
- Food & beverages not purchased on the property (at the hotel) but purchased elsewhere and brought onto the property by a hotel guest may only be consumed by the guest inside the guest’s hotel room. A corkage fee will be charged for beverages bought elsewhere which a guest wishes to consume at the hotel dining area, pool area or any other communal area on the property.
- Pont de Val is not responsible for any injury of any person or the loss or damage to any property.
- Damage to Pont de Val’s property by the guest will be billed to the guest’s account. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Pont de Val, reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest’s credit or debit card.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations and amendments to a booking must be submitted in writing. No amendments are guaranteed until written confirmation is provided by Pont de Val.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit. In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation fee:
- Between 7-14 days prior: 25% of full rate will be refunded
- Between 14-21 days prior: 50% of full rate will be refunded
- More than 21 days prior: 75% of full rate will be refunded
- 4. No money will be refunded in case of earlier departure.
- 5. Refunds will only be made once 100% proof from our banking institutions has been received. This process could take 7 to 10 working days.
- The following information is disclosed in terms of section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECTA), 25 of 2002.
- Full Name and Legal Status: Pont De Val Bistro (Pty) Ltd
- Registration Number: 2011/118497/07
- Names of Director:
- Stefanie Couper
- Place of Registration: Republic of South Africa
- Physical Address: 212 Boundary Road, Parys, Free State, 9585
- Postal Address: P.O. Boz 14123, Zuurfontein, Vanderbijlpark
- Telephone Number: +27 16 004 0019
- Website Address: www.pontdeval.co.za
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership of bodies to which PONT DE VAL BISTRO (PTY) LTD belongs and the contact details of that body:
- Free State Liquor Board License number: FSGL/02/08/48/19 111 Zastron Avenue, Bloemfontein, 9300
- The Physical Address where PONT DE VAL BISTRO (PTY) LTD will receive legal service of documents: 212 Boundary Road, Parys, Free State, 9585