The exclusive riverside destination for memorable celebrations in a timeless French wine farm setting.
Executive Chef: Shan-Marie McGann - Follow her recipe blog here
|Lunch: 7 days a week, 11h00 - 17h00*||Wed to Thurs: 9h00 - 17h00||Check-in: Between 3pm & 10pm daily|
|Dinner: Thurs to Sat, 18h00 - 22:00*||Fri: 9h00 - 20h00||Check-out: By 11am daily|
|*Kitchen closes 1 hour prior||Sat: 9h00 - 20h00|
|Sun: 9h00 - 17h00|
Smart Casual - We ask that all our guests do not dress indecently, in flip flops or come barefoot. Please note that our smart casual dress code also applies to children. Our standards are designed to ensure that all guests of our restaurants are afforded the pleasant atmosphere they have come to expect, and to ensure their privacy, comfort and safety.
Children Policy: Pont de Val is designed for adults to have a bit of a time-out. We are not like many other family orientated venues as we do not offer a 'kiddie's menu', play area or activities. Kindly keep this in mind when bringing your children with for lunch. For dinner we don't recommend bringing children under 10 years old due to the more formal set up of our dinner service.
Pet Policy: We do not allow pets onto the premises.
LA VIE EN ROSE
This is an add-on package for couples celebrating a special occasion and would like to add an extra romantic touch to their booking. The package includes:
- Bottle of Sparkling wine in ice bucket on or next to the table.
- Strawberries dipped in Belgian Chocolate, presented on a board with an optional message written with White Chocolate.
- Extra candles on the table.
- The package does not by default include petals or flowers, but subject to the seasonal and availability it may be added at the discretion of the hostess.
Note: The package does not include the meal, but is an add-on to a restaurant booking and will be ready on arrival. The meal and additional beverages will be charged separately.
To add this to your visit kindly request it when making your booking.
Our 10 seater river cruiser can be booked out for an exclusive 30 minute cruise during your visit to Pont de Val for just R295. Kindly book your cruise via your waiter on the day. River Cruises only available Wednesday to Sunday 11:00-17:00 Bon Voyage!
PRIVÉ RIVER BOOTHS
For that special romantic occasion. The booths seat 2 people only and are positioned away from the main restaurant, right on the river's edge with an unrestricted, priceless view of the river.
Cost: R1350 per booth, which includes:
- Exclusive use of the booth from 11AM to 5PM on the day of your booking.
- Private 30 min river cruise (to be booked with the waiter on the day)
- Mini Baked Brie Platter with Parma Chips & Salami (Serves 2)
- Dessert Platter (Serves 2)
- A bottle of wine or sparkling wine (choose from several options on the day)
ADD A COUPLE'S 30 MIN SPA TREATMENT TO YOUR PRIVE EXPERIENCE AT R500 EXTRA - Choose either a Indian Head Massage OR Conditioning Hand Treatment OR Revitalising Foot Treatment.
For access to the property to take photos with a hired photographer the following applies:
- Photo sessions covers a maximum of 8 people. If you would like more people, kindly book 2 or more packages.
- Photo Spots are only in and around the Restaurant & not in and around the Residential Estate.
- Photos can be taken in any available venue, provided it is not booked for another function.
- Kindly respect other Restaurant guests.
- This does not include a photographer or any additional props but only permission to use the venue as a setting.
Cost: R250 per hour
Before or after your meal relax and allow our wine steward or stewardess to take you and your guests on a sensory exploration of several carefully selected local wines. To book a tasting kindly speak to your waitron on the day of your visit or enquire at reception upon arrival. Wine selection and pricing available on request.