Village Studio Apartments
ESCAPE TO THE RELAXING AMBIENCE OF A COUNTRYSIDE VILLAGE REMINISCENT OF SOUTHERN FRANCE
Our unique Self-Catering Village Studio Apartments are positioned above quaint shops in Village de Pont at the Winery. The apartments are open-plan and sleep up to a maximum of 4 guests, with one king-size bed and one bunk bed (ideal for kids).
Each apartment is equipped with a kitchenette comprising of a two-plate stove, small fridge, oven, microwave oven, sink and kettle.
There is no pool linked to these apartments, however stay-over guests do not pay entrance fees to the Winery and have full access to the picnic park with splash streams.
Stay-over guests are welcome to bring their own food and beverages onto the premises due to the apartments being self-catering. No glass drink-ware may be taken from the accommodation and used in the picnic park as per the park rules to avoid broken glass in the splash streams.
Please note the apartments are not wheelchair friendly and are only accessible via staircase.
- Check in time is between 3PM - 7PM
- Check out time is before 11AM
Village Studio Apartment Rules
We value all our guests and hope you can help us in this regard concerning noise and general behaviour.
- No smoking inside any accommodation unit. There is a room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring rooms to a smoke-free condition which is 50% of the room rate.
- No music audible from an adjacent unit allowed at any time.
- Quiet time is from 11PM.
- Maximum number of people permitted in the apartment, is the number of people booked for overnight accommodation, for example, in a Village Studio Apartment only four (4) people are permitted.
- No day visitors are permitted.
- No fireworks and fires permitted on premises.
- Your apartment key needs to be presented to your waiter in order to add your bill to your apartment account.
- Children under 12 to be under parental supervision.
- Please hand back your keys at Bureau de Pont Reception in the Village de Pont.
- A charge of R500-00 will be levied for lost keys.
Should you wish to have your apartment cleaned during your stay please make use of your door sign located on the inside of the door handle.
Pont de Val Restaurant Opening Times
- Lunch: 7 days a week. 11AM - 5PM
- Dinner: Wed to Sun. 6PM - 10PM
- Dinner: Mon and Tue. 6PM - 10PM (Hotel guests only)
Terms and Conditions
- Packages, specials and discounted rates are only available if booked directly with Pont de Val and not via third-party websites and other travel or tourism platforms.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuation. The difference in price on a particular booking, due to a rate reduction or promotion implemented after the booking was made, will not be credited or refunded as the rate for that particular booking will remain the same.
- No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
- Pro-Forma Invoice or Quotation is only valid for 48 hours, accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- Deposits are non-refundable in the event of non-arrivals.
- Rates are non-commissionable to registered Travel Agents.
- Upon payment of the or the total amount, the guest accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
- Food & beverages not purchased on the property but purchased elsewhere and brought onto the property by an apartment guest may only be consumed by the guest inside the apartment.
- Pont de Val is not responsible for any injury of any person or the loss or damage to any property.
- Damage to Pont de Val’s property will be billed to your account. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Pont de Val, reserves the right to make a charge to the guest's credit or debit card.
Amendments and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations and amendments to a booking must be submitted in writing. No amendments are guaranteed until written confirmation is provided by Pont de Val.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the guest cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit.
In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation fee:
- Between 7-14 days prior: 25% of full rate will be refunded.
- Between 14-21 days prior: 50% of full rate will be refunded.
- More than 21 days prior: 75% of full rate will be refunded.
- No money will be refunded in case of earlier departure.
- Refunds will only be made once 100% proof from our banking institutions has been received. This process could take 7 to 10 working days.